PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Siege

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 02:31 PM
Time to pick up the siege on Atlanta everyone!

NAR is weakening. If we keep it up, it will fall!

Riyadh fell and they've lost a lot of other cities.

Keep up the pressure, get that ball rolling again, and we will prevail!

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Time to pick up the siege on Atlanta everyone!

NAR is weakening. If we keep it up, it will fall!

Keep up the pressure, get that ball rolling again, and we will prevail!

hehehe dude, I'm not complaining here or trying to stop you...i even think this attack is interesting...but in a couple of days this whole board will be clogged with new topics about the same thing ;).

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 02:42 PM
hehehe dude, I'm not complaining here or trying to stop you...i even think this attack is interesting...but in a couple of days this whole board will be clogged with new topics about the same thing ;).

Well, in a couple of days, this will all be over, and the main thread is no good anymore for disseminating info over. Kinda gets burried at the end of 140 posts :)

If the forum threads were hierarchical, this wouldn't be a problem, as one branch could easily be used for updates, while carrying on with the general banter on another branch.

As is, flat threads don't lend very well to that, and get way worse when they are popular.

Besides, adding one thread every couple of days shouldn't be that big a deal, is it?

Brendo
12-12-2005, 02:42 PM

Thats because Timmetie was holding it with some pretty small armies.

Tuka has massive armies. Good luck trying to pry Atlanta and Cape Town from him.

Aodhan
12-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Our internal propaganda department has informed us that your defenses are wearing out. Huzzah!

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Our internal propaganda department has informed us that your defenses are wearing out. Huzzah!

lol....now THAT is propaganda....but it depends on whose defenses....
I see Tukamotton's has actually grown.
There's still a little secret about main income...i'll let you know in a few days.

His Lord Uberdude
12-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Ssssssshhhhh, that's our little secret, Luk. They'll find out soon enough.

And the Atlanta seige? Most pitiful thing I've seen since the start of GEWar.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 03:57 PM
Ssssssshhhhh, that's our little secret, Luk. They'll find out soon enough.

And the Atlanta seige? Most pitiful thing I've seen since the start of GEWar.

Pitiful? Hardly. I have to believe that taking out well over a MILLION troops in atlanta over the past 4 days has had SOME effect on NAR. I KNOW it's had an effect on NAR.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 03:59 PM
lol....now THAT is propaganda....but it depends on whose defenses....
I see Tukamotton's has actually grown.
There's still a little secret about main income...i'll let you know in a few days.

Well, you've already stated that interest in the bank isn't it.
The only other un-capped source of income would be jewelling, or I'm missing something :) You got some crazy crazy dedicated individuals there that spend 10 hours a day jewelling?

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Pitiful? Hardly. I have to believe that taking out well over a MILLION troops in atlanta over the past 4 days has had SOME effect on NAR. I KNOW it's had an effect on NAR.

I'm sure it did. Looking at total statistics I see a slight difference, also on the total value.
But for some reason not on Tukamotton. The attacks were just not big enough for that.

bueth
12-12-2005, 04:16 PM
i told you before and i will tell you again. forget that! there is no chance in getting these cities from him. it IS too late! believe me or don't, your choice (and money)...

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 04:25 PM
i told you before and i will tell you again. forget that! there is no chance in getting these cities from him. it IS too late! believe me or don't, your choice (and money)...

Got a better suggestion? Love to hear it.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 04:29 PM

And besides, while we've been keeping NAR occupied in Atlanta, we've been taking out a lot more than tuk's armies. I think we've hit more NAR defending armies than tuk armies there actually.

While we have been draining NAR in atlanta, ally members have gained a LOT of cities from NAR, including Riyadh, even with all of the infighting that went on there.

Even though NAR will likely not crumble before the reset, I believe it has been proven that through organization, you CAN take on massive alliances.

I do not think this has been a waste at all.
At least no more than jumping to claim a couple more cities for oneself before reset.

tony bennett
12-12-2005, 05:00 PM
Dont forget the war continues after the reset :D

Alimn
12-12-2005, 05:03 PM
This game is dead if NAR keeps dominating this way.
A new player will soon figure out that it's impossible to beat the bank interest income of 100k in anyway.
This game needs major fix.

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 05:16 PM
A new player will soon figure out that it's impossible to beat the bank interest income of 100k in anyway.
This game needs major fix.

Things will change, but where is that 100k you are talking about?

bueth
12-12-2005, 05:18 PM

that's what i'm telling since months too! the game will not gain (or better keep) any new players as long as there is such a dominating alliance. don't get me wrong traveler, i support your idea at max, but it's too late now to try to bring em down. i even think that it is not possible at all unless there is a reset because they have (at least some of them) too money now. there is no way (without cheating) to gain enough money to finish off what you started.

let's do better after the reset...

still it's very funny watching all this activity ;) keep it on like that...

Schnulletti
12-12-2005, 05:22 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg
"Be assured. Atlanta is safe, protected"

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 05:27 PM
that's what i'm telling since months too! the game will not gain (or better keep) any new players as long as there is such a dominating alliance. don't get me wrong traveler, i support your idea at max, but it's too late now to try to bring em down. i even think that it is not possible at all unless there is a reset because they have (at least some of them) too money now. there is no way (without cheating) to gain enough money to finish off what you started.

let's do better after the reset...

still it's very funny watching all this activity ;) keep it on like that...

I have been told by insiders that this is not quite true.

We apparently are indeed on the right track, there just won't be enough time before reset to take NAR down.

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg
"Be assured. Atlanta is safe, protected"

HAHAHAAHHAA that is funny.

ps: A big alliance IS defeatable...i just don't know if it's possible so close to a reset.

Aodhan
12-12-2005, 05:32 PM
When NAR dies another alliance will step up and do the same thing. Then another alliance will build their armies for a few days and have a stab at world domination. It's a never ending cycle.

That being said I think the Anti-NAR Pact should change its name to League of Shadows. That fits our agenda better and is more suited for when NAR will fall :)

Alimn
12-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Things will change, but where is that 100k you are talking about?

if play from last reset, 30k. 4 people* 30k > 100K.
100k * 3.75% per day > 3K per day

please note that this income will increase exponentially.

and all the other income are just limited rate, including jewel mining.

Sooner or later the bank interest will dominate this game, and of course, there is no way for new players to beat this resource.

Timmetie
12-12-2005, 05:41 PM
alimn, be assured, we're all thinking about limiting alliances, and the saving up geo's until you get infinite interest.

limiting alliances will ofcourse enforce itself eventually, just as you're doing now, and i'm trying to enforce it from inside the NAR as well (NAR is closed :D).

And luke will throw in some new things to stop people from saving up too much.

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 05:52 PM
if play from last reset, 30k. 4 people* 30k > 100K.
100k * 3.75% per day > 3K per day

please note that this income will increase exponentially.

and all the other income are just limited rate, including jewel mining.

Sooner or later the bank interest will dominate this game, and of course, there is no way for new players to beat this resource.

I'm not allowed to name how much it really is...but you're FAAAAAR from it.
You forgot something in your calculation and that is that almost every geo is invested in armies and how much they have been under attack.

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 05:54 PM
alimn, be assured, we're all thinking about limiting alliances, and the saving up geo's until you get infinite interest.

limiting alliances will ofcourse enforce itself eventually, just as you're doing now, and i'm trying to enforce it from inside the NAR as well (NAR is closed :D).

Yes thought about it...but limiting alliances would only work in the interest of big alliances...they'd just make seperate cells and talk over their secret forums.
One bug will be fixed and that will make it much harder on the big guys, just like Mickey intended it too.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Yes thought about it...but limiting alliances would only work in the interest of big alliances...they'd just make seperate cells and talk over their secret forums.
One bug will be fixed and that will make it much harder on the big guys, just like Mickey intended it too.

Ahh, so it's based on a bug. That helps.
I know that army fees aren't subtracted properly, maybe I haven't figured out how that can be used to _make_ money?

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
Ahh, so it's based on a bug. That helps.
I know that army fees aren't subtracted properly, maybe I haven't figured out how that can be used to _make_ money?

;) Clever
It's also not cheating because Mickey knows about it.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
;) Clever
It's also not cheating because Mickey knows about it.

Well, and if it's a side effect of a basic mechanic of the game, it's certainly not cheating, it's a bug, and obviously a well known and about to be fixed one so it doesn't matter in the long run.

Timmetie
12-12-2005, 06:19 PM
i thought this was well known on the forums?

troops dont cost you money, they give you money.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 06:26 PM

No, I don't think it is that well known at all actually.

I suspected, but had never done the math to figure out whether my city income was inflated or not.

So, anyways, this totally reaffirms my strategy, just for a different reason. Kill 2 birds with one stone :)

The only way to take out NAR at the moment is to take out their armies! Which means taking out Tuk's armies. Which means continuing to lay siege to Atlanta and Cape Town.

Which means there isn't enough time before reset to win, but what the hay, we are making progress!

Knowing all of this, and knowing what's going on, maybe the powers that be could think of levelling the playing field a bit till reset by giving everyone a nice chunk of geos, and we can fight it out for a couple of days before reset?

WILDCAT1976
12-12-2005, 06:33 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?????!!!!!...man o man...that will teach me to drink while I'm reading the forums....

So they give you money????? I've went negative before???? Do you have to have like a 50k army to notice?

WILDCAT1976
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Knowing all of this, and knowing what's going on, maybe the powers that be could think of levelling the playing field a bit till reset by giving everyone a nice chunk of geos, and we can fight it out for a couple of days before reset?

yeah yeah yeah....give all of us a ton of geos and turn off nuke shields :lol:

Lukepuuk
12-12-2005, 06:41 PM
No, I don't think it is that well known at all actually.

I suspected, but had never done the math to figure out whether my city income was inflated or not.

So, anyways, this totally reaffirms my strategy, just for a different reason. Kill 2 birds with one stone :)

The only way to take out NAR at the moment is to take out their armies! Which means taking out Tuk's armies. Which means continuing to lay siege to Atlanta and Cape Town.

Which means there isn't enough time before reset to win, but what the hay, we are making progress!

Well....there's another reason that atlanta is not the main income of the NAR and that also has to do with a bug that Mickey knows of.

Timmetie
12-12-2005, 06:50 PM
how would giving everybody a whole lot of geo's make the game more fun.

this is the time where you see if all you've built up wages up against the END, the APOCOLYPSE, JUDGEMENT DAY, etc etc.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 06:51 PM
how would giving everybody a whole lot of geo's make the game more fun.

this is the time where you see if all you've built up wages up against the END, the APOCOLYPSE, JUDGEMENT DAY, etc etc.

Well then, bring it on!

ravip
12-12-2005, 06:53 PM

Bank interest is the main thing that helps the smaller people ... it wasn't until NarCysts hit 100k that we thought we had any chance of taking a big city and having interest to hold it and replenish.

ravip
12-12-2005, 06:55 PM

So, do we have an official date on the actual end?

Timmetie
12-12-2005, 07:00 PM
no bringing it ON, i'm empty and out, i was talking about you guys.

htf is interest good for the little guy, its good for the big guy, you have any idea what i was making from riyadh in the good days? if i had just kept that up and not spent money elsewhere, i'd still be in there, laughing down at you from my huge tower made solely of the teeth of dead troops.

We want a natural flow in this game, you get money, you take a little city, you keep it, invest in it (later features to come), get some bigger armies, take a slightly bigger city. not people who save up a million troops and go for a continent, that sort of gameplay is not fun to play, and completely moronic.

actually so is saving up 100k for taking/holding a big city. with 100k you had about thesame as the NAR. i was holding big cities in the US with 500 geo's.

And no firm date, server change is on wednesday, luke said he'd hope to get it done by friday but no promises.

WaywardTraveller
12-12-2005, 07:11 PM
no bringing it ON, i'm empty and out, i was talking about you guys.

htf is interest good for the little guy, its good for the big guy, you have any idea what i was making from riyadh in the good days? if i had just kept that up and not spent money elsewhere, i'd still be in there, laughing down at you from my huge tower made solely of the teeth of dead troops.

We want a natural flow in this game, you get money, you take a little city, you keep it, invest in it (later features to come), get some bigger armies, take a slightly bigger city. not people who save up a million troops and go for a continent, that sort of gameplay is not fun to play, and completely moronic.

actually so is saving up 100k for taking/holding a big city. with 100k you had about thesame as the NAR. i was holding big cities in the US with 500 geo's.

And no firm date, server change is on wednesday, luke said he'd hope to get it done by friday but no promises.

I like your explanation of the way it should be. I think the game is actually pretty close to that, once we get these bugs and some balance issues sorted out a bit better.

And, we'd love for you to introduce us all to your new alliance there Timmetie.
Something's up that doesn't quite jibe with your 'Haven't been playing' 'Nothing to bring on' stance ;)

Timmetie
12-12-2005, 07:52 PM
?? i'm not going anywhere? why?

you realise that as our alliance name contains the word "new" there might be some misunderstandings?

i thought you smarter :D

PS. not to say it would interfere with my "not one alliance should pwn the world" philosophy, cause mine would.

jammo
12-12-2005, 10:10 PM
oooohhhh, Atlanta just took a big hit from Biobio. :whoa:

However Tukamotton still holds on.

ravip
12-12-2005, 10:21 PM
i was holding big cities in the US with 500

That's because you're part of NAR. We started by taking smaller cities, but just got pounced on with no hope of getting anything sustainable unless we could get some income off saved bank interest.

Volli82
12-13-2005, 12:07 AM
iŽd like to know how much troops you have thrown at atlanta and how long you have to defend it if it will make worth for you.

WILDCAT1976
12-13-2005, 12:18 AM
iŽd like to know how much troops you have thrown at atlanta and how long you have to defend it if it will make worth for you.

Not sure about anyone else but the "worth" isn't even a part of it anymore. Everyone is bored with NAR just holding all cities...only a select few would ever go after NAR (until now)....We all know we couldn't hold it for more than a few hours...maybe a day if all of NAR went on vacation...NAR has just sit back and taken advantage of the situation (can't blame ya)...sitting there collecting interest and the whole troop cost actually paying you thing (i still don't understand that one)....

for what it's worth my alliance has thrown around 325-350k at Atlanta...

Volli82
12-13-2005, 12:33 AM
wow, thats really much.

what i want to say about the game, it would be much more better if there would be much more players. isnt it possible to promote this game?

jammo
12-13-2005, 12:42 AM
wow, thats really much.

what i want to say about the game, it would be much more better if there would be much more players. isnt it possible to promote this game?

i think that you will find once it is out of Beta, it will be marketed to get as many players as possible.

WILDCAT1976
12-13-2005, 12:45 AM
wow, thats really much.

hehehe..sorry...I do agree with you...we need many more ACTIVE players....If we had more active players we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion...

as far as promotion...I dunno

ravip
12-13-2005, 01:32 AM
as far as promotion...I dunno

At one point I was going to submit this game to slashdot.org -- that would easily get you waaay more players than you could ever want. But, I figured Mickey wouldn't exactly appreciate that while the game is in beta and the servers not equiped to handle a /.ing

araT
12-13-2005, 02:30 AM
ravip: that will be fine on the new server once we get it moved in the next couple of days - we can set a larger player limit so all the ./ers can join :)

T.

jammo
12-13-2005, 02:35 AM
ravip: that will be fine on the new server once we get it moved in the next couple of days - we can set a larger player limit so all the ./ers can join :)

T.

that's great if there are going to be many more players online, although there might then need to be more cities up for grabs than are currently available. ;)

birq
12-13-2005, 04:29 AM
I posted about it once on GadgetMadness (http://gadgetmadness.com), and once it comes out of beta I'll post about it again. That got some new players here that time, and another post should generate some more interest once the game is "finished".

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 06:31 AM
yea, just remember that every player that comes here, sees the game in early beta, decides to stop, will probably not come back?

kinda 1 shot opportunity for every player.

birq
12-13-2005, 06:40 AM
yea, just remember that every player that comes here, sees the game in early beta, decides to stop, will probably not come back?

kinda 1 shot opportunity for every player.

Not really, the way I worded the article. See for yourself: The article (http://www.gadgetmadness.com/archives/20050816-google_earth_war_go_get_you_megalomania_on.php)

Edit: Hey, I forgot that Radeon posted in the comments. I forgot to hook up with him, but ended up in the same alliance with him. :)

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Tuk is running out of steam, he's sent out all kinds of armies today, but they are all 100 man armies!

Keep up the siege!

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
getting desperate for good news are we?

i hear you're telling people your "source" tells you we're getting desperate.

our forums still contain more vivid stories about some midget sex video shoot i don't want to get into then your attack on atlanta :D

cowtreky
12-13-2005, 06:08 PM

our forums still contain more vivid stories about some midget sex video shoot i don't want to get into then your attack on atlanta :D

Well I guess that would only make a little money. From your alliance you sasy Timmy you.

nytransit
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
Sources from inside NAR say they are thinking about surrendering Atlanta to call off the attack...

This can only be seen as a sign of weakness...

Keep it up.....

His Lord Uberdude
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Sources from inside NAR say they are thinking about surrendering Atlanta to call off the attack...

This can only be seen as a sign of weakness...

Keep it up.....
Your sources are filthy liars. In fact, your sources don't exist.

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 06:55 PM

OK, timmetie, it's cute and all, but we're not that stupid :)

NAR has lost over 200 million in city worth since this siege started!

But nope, Timmetie is right, this isn't working and is a waste of time.

And all the 100 man NAR armies we're running into now instead of the 25000+ man armies from a couple of days ago is just a diversion to hide the 'real' nar forces right?

Your propaganda is cute, but ours worked.

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
seriously, the NAR isnt something you can hurt, we're not a collective, you've been focussing attacks on atlanta, that's just tuka, and he's getting some help not that he needs it the arrogant basterd ;) . The rest is just going through with their game.

Wait, let me check our forum:

we've got: 1 post of brodie giving a link to the forum where you started rambling, no replies

1 post called "armaggedon", lets check this out: wow, its 23 posts about riyadh.

besides that there's 4 more posts of last week, all about secret things :D

yes, i'd say we're scared to death ;), he, guess what, you're not even mentioned, not even under "enemies"! that must hurt ;)

PS. o wait, mentioned once that time you took NY, dated 11 november.

PPS. Tuka was always a nut for the 100 man armies, its his Thaaang ya know.

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
seriously, the NAR isnt something you can hurt, we're not a collective, you've been focussing attacks on atlanta, that's just tuka, and he's getting some help not that he needs it the arrogant basterd ;) . The rest is just going through with their game.

Wait, let me check our forum:

we've got: 1 post of brodie giving a link to the forum where you started rambling, no replies

1 post called "armaggedon", lets check this out: wow, its 23 posts about riyadh.

yes, i'd say we're scared to death ;), he, guess what, you're not even mentioned, not even under "enemies"! that must hurt ;)

PS. o wait, mentioned once that time you took NY, dated 11 november.

PPS. Tuka was always a nut for the 100 man armies, its his Thaaang ya know.

Ooh, Nar doesn't hate me, I've failed!
<sarcasm>You're right timmetie, it's hopeless, I'll just quit now then. Stupid game.</sarcasm>

You're a funny guy Timmetie.

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM

Oh, I get it now.

Didn't realize I was involved in a popularity contest between the two of us in the eyes of NAR.

Conceded, you won man!
(Now give yerself a big ole pat on the back!)

Back to attacking Atlanta for me though.

nytransit
12-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Your sources are filthy liars. In fact, your sources don't exist.

the first sign of weakness in a alliance is when one preson cracks.... someone is upset that all of the resources are going to defend a few cities while the rest are made to suffer... .all of the hard work for the past days/weeks is now spent preserving one players vainity...

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 07:23 PM
Oh, and one last thing there Timmetie, Look these up in the dictionary:

correlation
causation

Atlanta doesn't have to fall for this siege to work. Obviously.

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 07:29 PM
that was the joke traveler ;)

but as you responded 3 times since, id say i hit a nerve didn't I.

did little traveler do a little boohoo?

but seriously, this is all in good faith isn't it, i wasn't serious about that, i was making a joke in the reference to the steriotype of an alliance like ours and the rest attacking it.

for "slower" people, if you don't understand it, assume it's meant nice ;) believe me, it makes life much easyer!

WaywardTraveller
12-13-2005, 07:32 PM
that was the joke traveler ;)

did little traveler do a little boohoo?

but seriously, this is all in good faith isn't it, i wasn't serious about that, i was making a joke in the reference to the steriotype of an alliance like ours and the rest attacking it.

for "slower" people, if you don't understand it, assume it's meant nice ;) believe me, it makes life much easyer!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You're a strange guy Timmetie.

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 08:51 PM
no he isn't.

cowtreky
12-13-2005, 09:43 PM
no he isn't.

Talking about yourself in the third person. Hmmmmm, does anybody live close to Timmy, professional help might be in order.

cowtreky
12-13-2005, 09:46 PM
[QUOTE=Timmetie]that was the joke traveler ;)

QUOTE]

Honestly Wayward I think Timmitie is smarter than he he lets on. (That has to be it), don't let him under your skin.

ravip
12-13-2005, 09:56 PM

After the reset, can all the forum post archives be made public?

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 10:00 PM
if it was something not essential after this reset i would have said it. This is secret stuff, also in the new server ;).

might publise a few just for fun, id have to talk to people for that one :D, just dont mind the profanity.

cowtreky
12-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Timmitie what does it take to get a rise out of you. Geez your fun at all:kiss:

Timmetie
12-13-2005, 10:04 PM
a rise?

nytransit
12-13-2005, 10:31 PM
NAR is calling in troops from europe... they are desperate.

guess they really don't want to surrender Atlanta....I hope my intel was right... there may be a split in NAR in the near future...

Brendo
12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Talking about yourself in the third person. Hmmmmm, does anybody live close to Timmy, professional help might be in order.

I don't think anyone lives close to tims padded cell - for safety reasons :p

BTW professionally help hasnt worked.

Brendo
12-14-2005, 01:14 AM
a rise?

Are you thinking what I think you are thinking you sick little boy :spin:

nytransit
12-14-2005, 01:22 AM
NAR is craking...

word from the inside is that one of thier players is sending troops over, but will turn them against Atalnta upon their arrival...

should be a good night...

1st_amigo
12-14-2005, 01:27 AM
rise up and swarm the larger Nar, we are ANTI NAR so help by joining we can work together

WILDCAT1976
12-14-2005, 01:31 AM
rise up and swarm the larger Nar, we are ANTI NAR so help by joining we can work together

Just like I said in your thread.....ATTACK ATLANTA.....The reset is very very near....be a part of something...everything you got....send them all....

Let's show NAR that after the reset they don't stand a chance...We will watch them implode...

1st_amigo
12-14-2005, 01:31 AM
rise up litle ones

birq
12-14-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm hoping those amigos aren't the brainchild of a bored member -- remember that multiple accounts, even for a joke, is still a voilation of the rules and will get you banned.

jammo
12-14-2005, 02:25 AM
I'm hoping those amigos aren't the brainchild of a bored member -- remember that multiple accounts, even for a joke, is still a voilation of the rules and will get you banned.

for clogging up threads with that repetitive nonsense a ban of some type could almost be in order as well.

once is enough guy(s)! <- maybe he just has multiple personalities. we all know that that wouldn't be a first on this site!! ;)

Radeon
12-14-2005, 02:50 AM
ummm i think only one post was enough here stooge number 2... Also there is an edit feature where u could have said it three times in one post? But i understand... stooges arnt known for their brains. ;)

ravip
12-14-2005, 03:26 AM
To capetown!!!