PDA

View Full Version : Buechel Airbase Germany

ulmen
07-29-2005, 12:23 PM
;-) Hi i found a military airport in the german Eifel mountains! Itīs the Buechel airbase and itīs used from the German Bundeswehr Luftwaffe and the americans stay their wit over 20 atomaric bombs. But i dont know how i can post my kml file here... please help!

Dr.Edsel
07-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi, du brauchst nur auf der Startseite auf "Add a File" (links oben) klicken und dann noch etwas zu dem File schreiben. Du solltest dann auch noch wissen wo du das File gespeichert hast, da der Pfad der Datei für den Upload angegeben werden muss.

Grüße auf Gifhorn,
Rayk

Stadsman
07-29-2005, 12:36 PM
;-) Hi i found a military airport in the german Eifel mountains! Itīs the Buechel airbase and itīs used from the German Bundeswehr Luftwaffe and the americans stay their wit over 20 atomaric bombs. But i dont know how i can post my kml file here... please help!

If you want to attach a file click on "Manage Attachments" which is visible when you reply to or post a thread. This opens up a pop-up window. Click "browse" to locate the file and then "upload" to send it to the site. Then click "close this window". It's all very, very simple.

PS. There is no reason to rate your own thread, especially not when the file is missing, and certainly not with 5 stars!

ulmen
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
HI here is the file:

Merrow
07-29-2005, 02:50 PM
Btw there are not 20 A-Bombs just 5 ;D

ulmen
07-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Oh sorrry thaīit was wrong!
I live near the airbase and i heard in my village that there are 20.
Sorry

ulmen
07-31-2005, 12:29 PM
The bombs are the Type B-61 and I found in the internet that there are 20 bombs not 5! If the americans wanted they could have 44 bombs there. For all Germans who are interrested I found a german site with Informations:http://www.bits.de/public/stichwort/buechel.htm