PDA

View Full Version : File Download

stuntdemon
03-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone, not sure if this has been covered as im new h ere (did a search and couldn't find anything). I've downloaded a file from your site after joining which was sweet and my google earth comes up with an "unknown problem" then the file doesn't open, could anyone help with that?

Cheers

shrinkingman
03-27-2006, 02:23 PM
Which file was it? It may just be a problem with the file itself.

stuntdemon
03-27-2006, 02:29 PM
i've tried 2 files... 1 of the uk rendition and one of the in the most popular section of the full earth. also tried using explorer and firefox thoe the problem is with google earth. what happens is it says theres an error and asks if i want to send an error report so i click no then it says an error report has been saved to my drive and sent anyway! grrrrr. i wouldn't mind downloading a version that users may know of that is free of this and can download off this site from so if anyone can help in anyway feel free to contribute, im grateful eitherway.

Avain
03-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Before I registered was it no problem to download files, but after having registered I can't open them anymore. I tried many different files, but none of them works anymore... :confused:

stuntdemon
03-30-2006, 05:32 AM
My google earth seems to work fine thanks, thank you both for your posts :)
It seems my version wasn't the sufficient one for the plug ins off this site but that's now been rectified. thanks again

Aussie