PDA

View Full Version : I found Google Earth Pro!

Deniz Altindas
08-02-2005, 08:58 AM
I found it on a Site, for Emule, Edonkey and Overnet Users!

I AM NOT THE RELEASER! I FOUND IT AND THATS IT.
WHAT YOU DO WHIT THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM!

Admin edit: Sorry, but we can't post files like that here. We are here to SUPPORT Google Earth, not take away from it

Deniz Altindas
08-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Link removed by admin

Joey
08-05-2005, 03:25 AM
The free version is much better.

Stadsman
08-05-2005, 06:05 AM
LOL, the plus and the free version are identical. The difference is set by the login; the plus version requires a subscription which releases certain privileges in the program. So download from p2p all you want, it's faster to download directly from Google.

samsdad
08-05-2005, 07:05 AM
I have tried to install the pro version but seem to hit a brick wall when it comes to the reg key. Each time I tried, the registration was out of date. If you have any joy, let me know how you got on.

Stadsman
08-05-2005, 08:18 PM
I have tried to install the pro version but seem to hit a brick wall when it comes to the reg key. Each time I tried, the registration was out of date. If you have any joy, let me know how you got on.
People like you are the reason I stopped developing software. Why on Earth would you steal from Google when they give away already such a great product! Shame on you and all the thieves like you!

Mickey
08-05-2005, 08:39 PM

I figured out how to get the Plus version - I paid Google $20. :)

If you want the pro version, here (http://registration.keyhole.com/choice_kh_initial.html) is purchasing information.

Also, in regards to what Stadman said, I agree completely. Consider this your only warning regarding this type of behavoir. Anything even close to asking for information on how to bypass Google's registration will result in your immediate and permanent banning.

privy
08-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Link removed by admin
thatīs right !!!!!!!!!

felipeboralli
08-06-2005, 05:00 PM
man, i just go to a place without internet and this kind of thing happens...

Mickey
08-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Nothing else needs to be said about this matter.

Thread closed.