PDA

View Full Version : Strange Bubbles near Kuwait/Iraq Border

munich73
08-05-2005, 06:36 AM
Hi everybody!

I was surfing around basrah and did find weird things on an island near the iraq/kuwait border.

does anybody know, what this strange landmark could be? Looks like meteor craters or some military installation. Fuel tanks?

please let me know.

thanks a lot!
munich73

nummer2
08-05-2005, 06:26 PM
maybe they are bombs or i think they are scud rocets which were shooted by patriot rocets or target-failed scud rocets. because the us army moved from kuwait to iraq and i heard in the news that the were shooted by iraqi scud rocets but they all were hitten ( wurden abgefangen) by american patriot rocets (flugabwehr, aber halt auch raketenabwehr)

b10p4
08-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Ithink so too, maybe they have been filled with salt water on each tide so they apper so white. Just the salt inside.

Beautiful colours indeed.

Master Chief
08-12-2005, 08:23 PM
I must admit that they are strange, but what I found EXTREMELY interesting was a larger bubble about 2000 feet directly West of those ones.

It's really bright, and there seems to be a shadow of a mushroom cloud inside it.

Could it be that I have discovered an active bombing captured by a satellite. Please someone refute this.

Eerie!

ArabAdmiral
08-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Honestly, even though im from Kuwait , its the first time to notice such a thing like that.. but it makes me to ask my friends about it... but I hope my friends will not say ( Ask the American Army!)

by the way, this Island called Warpa