PDA

View Full Version : How the heck do I post kmz links??

Miigga
09-23-2006, 02:32 PM
I've been looking around everywhere and seriously, I can't find. How to?

shrinkingman
09-23-2006, 02:55 PM
Save the placemark in My Places, then right-click on it and choose Save As, then save it to a folder where you'll find it later. Start a new message and look down the page in Additional Options. You'll see a button marked Manage Attachments. Click on that and then Browse to where you saved the placemark and select it, then click Upload. When it's finished uploading click on Close This Window and write the text for your message, then you can post it.

That should do it, I'm sure if I've missed som,ething then someone else will point it out.

Miigga
09-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Save the placemark in My Places, then right-click on it and choose Save As, then save it to a folder where you'll find it later. Start a new message and look down the page in Additional Options. You'll see a button marked Manage Attachments. Click on that and then Browse to where you saved the placemark and select it, then click Upload. When it's finished uploading click on Close This Window and write the text for your message, then you can post it.

That should do it, I'm sure if I've missed som,ething then someone else will point it out.

Ok, I will try this island we go to in the summer for a test.

Thanks

shrinkingman
09-25-2006, 10:04 AM
Yep, that seems to have worked. Like a lot of things in life, it's really easy when you know how. ;)

chris9012
10-26-2006, 11:58 AM
I also like to try....
I think I get it, but now I have the next question. I made 20 of those placemarks in Belgium. I now want to put them on a dutch forum about the First World War. That forum doesn't have that "Manage Attachements" button. How can I putt them on that forum or do I need to link to this forum and post them here?

Thank you already,
Chris.

Dalreg
11-04-2006, 02:34 AM
thanks for the info shrinkingman.

Ravenfeather
11-25-2006, 05:36 AM
I also like to try....
I think I get it, but now I have the next question. I made 20 of those placemarks in Belgium. I now want to put them on a dutch forum about the First World War. That forum doesn't have that "Manage Attachements" button. How can I putt them on that forum or do I need to link to this forum and post them here?

Thank you already,
Chris.

You may need to, if it doesn't allow you to make attachments...

smauricio
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Just test

monkeyman8349
03-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Does anyone know how to remove a kwl file that i downloaded? im sure it s easy but i cant figure it out, ive tried re-installing it and that just doesn't work!
PLEASE HELP

Captain Hornblower
03-17-2007, 06:22 AM
Click on it and hit the delete key.... :stare:

nishioji
08-02-2010, 03:20 AM
My ride on the weekend for anyone who's interested :)

Highway_Tramper
06-09-2013, 04:55 PM

testing attachment too !