Clearwater,FL
San Francisco,CA

Weapon Requests-
Auto Switch
Cost:40 jewels
What it Does:Switches enemies cities for your cities

Bombs:Cost 20 jewels inflict 2-3 kills

New Feature Request-
Create Magazines and Sell them in your town for 5 jewels a piece (cost 50 jewels to make 50)
Create Video games and sell them in your town for 10 jewels each (cost 100 jewels to make 100)
Create websites:Costs 100 jewels one time fee and ranks in 100 jewels

Mickey
08-13-2005, 09:23 PM
City Requests-
Orlando,FL
Clearwater,FL
San Francisco,CA
I added Orlando and SanFran. Clearwater is too close to Tampa, which will likely get added later.

Weapon Requests-
Auto Switch
Cost:40 jewels
What it Does:Switches enemies cities for your cities
Interesting idea. Might get abused. I'll have to think about it.

Bombs:Cost 20 jewels inflict 2-3 kills
This will likely happen.

Create Magazines and Sell them in your town for 5 jewels a piece (cost 50 jewels to make 50)
Create Video games and sell them in your town for 10 jewels each (cost 100 jewels to make 100)
Create websites:Costs 100 jewels one time fee and ranks in 100 jewels
I don't understand how these would work, especially the last one. Why would I spend 100 jewels on something that would only rake in 100 jewels? You'll have to explain this whole idea a bit better.

hypeserver
08-13-2005, 10:17 PM
oops sorry BIG typo error........
the magazines would cost 50 to make 120
the video games would cost 70 to make 150
the websites would cost 100 to make 250
you'd earn the money every time you find a new jewel depending on what you bought you'll earn that amount added to the jewel increase.
example:you find one jewel and bought the magazines you earn 51 jewels when you find a jewel instead of 1 jewel.
(once you already bought a item like magazines it never grows old. the price you pay for that type of item is a one time fee this may be cheap, but it's well worth it)