PDA

View Full Version : A Beginners questions...

Lillyx
03-27-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi, I haven't had a chace to go through all the forums as yet, but this is probably a very beginners question. How do I zoom in to houses and streets as I am unable to find anything that allows me to do so.
Thanks all..

Jrod
03-27-2007, 01:37 PM
If you have a scroll wheel on you mouse just use it. Also you can double click on an area or hold down ctrl. or shift and press the arrow keys.

Gandolf
03-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Hi, I haven't had a chace to go through all the forums as yet, but this is probably a very beginners question. How do I zoom in to houses and streets as I am unable to find anything that allows me to do so.
Thanks all..

Also use the + - on the screen next to the north south east west control.

Lillyx
03-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Hi, Thanks to you both for your reply. I know how to zoom in but for some reason once I get close I can't see anything and it is just blurred. When I zoom in somewhere else for instance New York it works. Why does it work for some places and not where I live? Thanks.

Jrod
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Some places are in high res and others are not. Where I live it is blurry, but just a few blocks down it's better resolution. The pictures are a collection some newer than others. Just give it time and yours should be clearer.

Lillyx
04-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Thank you.