Now, if only we could really find the actual other end of the wormhole, whether it be on earth, in google sky or google mars.... ;)
Cydonia region of Mars.
A daytrip in a (fast) mars-car, not to mention the possibility of using a local wormhole...
My theory is that this face on Mars must be a Christchurch economy passenger taking a wrong turn during wormhole transport thus hitting hard, a now closed wormhole exit...
Gotta hand it to you for coming up with the pictures that you do, and this discussion as a whole just keeps getting better yet. Imagine the whole travel package:
1. Travel from wherever on Earth to Christchurch.
2. Board a special craft that will enter the wormhole and exit on Mars in a matter of seconds.
3. Join a group of other tourists/travellers on a rally to the <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Face_on_mars#The_Face_on_Mars" target=new>face on Mars</a>.
4. Tour the pyramids next to the face.
5. Return to Earth via the Christchurch Wormhole.
6. Report to Area 51 for debriefing.
7. Return home.
A two-week deal for a mere $402,203,405,000 or so. Discounts available.
Price it at $402,203,404,999 instead, it makes people feel they are getting a deal.
As part of your job's fringe benefits, free travel to anywhere in the solar system. ;)
I wonder how soon, though, we're all going to get a visit from the men in black for discovering the wormhole? :(