LAPD's secret Blue Thunder Base?
Just stumbled across this what looks like a helipad in the LA area:
What's strange about it:
- The helipad is not registered anywhere (not uncommon)
- Google Maps tells us there is a company selling shoes located there.
- That company doesn't have a public website but states to be selling shoes to whoever.
- That shoe seller has police cars parked all over his property, always! (just slide back and forth using the timer in Google Earth)
- In streetview you can see US flags on property grounds like in front of other govt buildings
- If you check the back of the property in streetview you will find lots of signs on the walls telling you to stay away and not to take any photos.
- In streetview you can't see the police cars, the property is completely sealed off by walls. You only see them from the air.