Also a new Quiz is on http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2...-world-is.html
1) This Asian city is at the center of the Hexi Corridor and Marco Polo has spent a year in this ancient city. Lanzhou
2) The nickname "City of Lights" just gives this one away. Paris ?
3) Tangerines were named for this city, the first one to ship the fruit to Europe. Tangier, Morocco
4) This city has a government building named the "The Custom House".
5) This city is home of the two time winner of the FIBA EuroLeague Women. Como, Bourges, Valencia, Moscow ?
6) This northern Canadian city started its first oil boom when it struck oil in 1947. Edmonton
7) This beautiful rail station is central to this Asian mega-city. Beijing
8) A major UN convention was held in this city in 2006.
9) This lake is a few kilometers outside the city created in 1937 to be the headquarters for the western mining group of the High Katanga Mining Association. Kolwezi, Congo