Try the following:
Let me know if this helps or not.
- Go to your configuration in Windows, double click add/remove software and remove GE (if it is installed)
- Download a fresh copy of GE and save it to your desktop
- Run the installer form the desktop
- After installing, delete the installer from the desktop
- Try to locate the Google Earth in the program folder from your Windows start button, if that doesn't work then open "My Computer" on the desktop, open your main hard disk (usually the C:\ drive) and open "Program Files", find and open the Google folder and within it the folder Google Earth Plus. Double-click GoogleEarth.exe to start the program.