A few things..
1. Is the computer ever gonna try to do a running plan on fourth down (like a dive)? So if I choose punt return, "he" will be sneaky and run a play.
2. Is it possible to have something like "#down and inches"? Like in real American football?
3. Fumble always seems to go to the computer...will your own team ever recover the ball?
4. When I choose a play (this is me using GE3), I always need to slightly move the screen for it to refresh (and for the green "Play Sent Successfully" window to go away. Is there any way to bypass the screen moving?
5. Hmm..accidentally put punt return as a defensive play on a first down, and they scored a touchdown from their 20 yard line. Wouldn't your defenders all mass the guy? Haven't played football in real life, but I doubt they could get through the entire opponents team.
6. Is it possible to get a safety? (sack opponent into their own end zone for 2 points)
P.S. Scored a field goal from 47 yard line. =)
Then scored a touchdown from own 30 yard line. =)