Thread: AdSense Revenue Sharing

Default AdSense Revenue Sharing

We have just enabled the very popular AdSense Revenue Sharing plug-in for our forum. This means that you can make some money just by using this forum.

You'll notice an ad after the first post in each thread. 75% of the time, that ad will be using the AdSense ID of the thread starter.

If you wish to participate, please read through the FAQ. That should answer all of your questions. However, if something is still not clear, feel free to respond in this thread.

Arghhh....must be 18. Pfft...next year then. =P

Or...I'll send it to my parents. Gotta ask them though...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Super Moderator

I guess it would only work in the USA or Canada. Here in Denmark the state would take most of the amount for taxes. I guess it's the same in other countries.

Yep, you need to be 18. A lot of people get their parents to sign-up until they're able to do it themselves.

It'll work in most any country -- they're quite worldwide with it. I can't vouch for the tax situation everywhere, though.

Keep in mind that this would be a very small bit of income. Even for our most active posters I doubt you'd often see more than $1 or $2 a day. Still, if you're active on here and want to do it, it's an easy way to pay for your cable bill.