Thread: PSP Browser?

Default PSP Browser?

For the first time ever I've tried the browser on my PSP, And I've realised just how hard it is to use. Does anyone else have any experiance with their PSP browser?
    Check out the Only Google Earth Wiki on the internet.

Google Earth Wiki

Have a look at my EarthSwoop Collections

Yes, and it's very aggravating to use. I can't stand the trying to use the cursor. Even trying to type something can be very frustrating. But, I guess if your desperate enough to see what's online it'll work.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the browser. However, the PSP itself makes for a great wi-fi locator.

The last few times we've gone on vacation, I'm walked around inside (and outside) the house to see where I could find a stray wi-fi signal. The laptop would do the same thing, but it was much easier to just use the PSP. Once I found a good spot, that's where the laptop would go.

its hard but you get used to it, i go on it more than my usual PC, Its good if you double up a router and put oe in the garden, so you can use it in the garden aswell, (sad but its where i chill out) and even easier when you can connect a keyboard to it like i have done

link - http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/blog/in.../psp-keyboard/

I seen on t.v. the other day that showed where sony is suppose to be releasing a ps2 like controller that plugs into the bottom in the psp.

http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/07/27/...ivity-for-psp/

Here's a url showing a picture of what it is suppose to look like.
    Last edited by Jrod; 07-31-2007 at 01:02 PM. Reason: found url