Thread: trying to find my dots....

Default trying to find my dots....

Hi Guys,
    I'm very new to this and I am sorry if this question has already been answered elswhere, and if it has, please point me in that direction.

Anyway, my question is...

Up until recently I have been seeing a lot of blue dots (I think it was dots) in various places, and when I clicked on them up popped an image / photo that someone had uploaded to GE, however, my problem now is that I no longer see the blue dots and therefore I can no longer see the image's / photo's.

Have I un-clicked something or turned something off by mistake? I really liked looking at these pics and would like to be able to look at them again, but I cant, for the life of me, work out how to get the blue dots back.

Your help with this matter is very much appreciated and I thank you in advance for your most valuable help.

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

Enable "Geography in Web" (straight translation from German version, may vary in English version) and you'll see the dots again

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
    Norman R. Augustine

Thank you so much

you are most helpfull