Thread: Question About Google Earth

Default Question About Google Earth

Ok I finally got this to work because last week it wouldnt work due to firewall problems but this is pretty cool, but When I zoom down towards my house the image is too pixalized, is there any way to make the image Clear? and Are these satellite images current?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadakiss
    When I zoom down towards my house the image is too pixalized, is there any way to make the image Clear? and Are these satellite images current?
    To answer your first question, no, there is no way to make it clear. However, to answer both questions, the images are updated on a rolling basis and most of them are less than three years old (although some are older). The image of your house will be updated with better quality, but there's no telling if that will happen tomorrow, next week, next year...

Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    To answer your first question, no, there is no way to make it clear. However, to answer both questions, the images are updated on a rolling basis and most of them are less than three years old (although some are older). The image of your house will be updated with better quality, but there's no telling if that will happen tomorrow, next week, next year...

Mickey

Thanx 4 the fast reply Homie!, U can close this thread now.