To encourage people to start using GEboards, we're giving away a SpaceNavigator to one of you!

The way it works is very simple. Between now and next Friday, October 12 at 8:00pm EST, post as many new threads as you can. Talk about places you've been, strange images on the ground, or identify buildings in your hometown -- whatever you want.

We've randomly generated a single set of coordinates somewhere on earth. The person who starts a thread nearest that spot is the winner! The more threads you start, the better your chances. No one knows the coordinates but me, but I'll offer this clue: The location is on land and is in one of the 50 largest countries on Earth (both in population and in square miles). I know that's not much to go on, but it means you can rule out tiny places like Kuwait and Chad.

Obviously, don't just spam the system -- your threads will be deleted and you'll probably get banned. If one slips through and the winner was just a garbage post, we'll move to the next closest. You know what spam is.

The one exception to spam-looking posts is if you're identifying a building -- you don't need to say much and that'll be fine. For example, the title can be "McDonald's" and the body can be "This one tends to be kind of slow", or even just "McDonald's" again if you've never been to that one.

So that's it. Post lots and good luck! If you have questions, please feel free to post them in this thread.