Thread: Sky Mode!

Default Sky Mode!

The script worked pretty well in sky mode right away, with one problem - it showed all of the placemarks out there (restaurants, etc).

I did some research, and it seems that you cannot determine via a network link whether a person is in sky mode or earth mode. If any of you have information other than that, please let me know.

So, I created a new category for items called "Sky Mode". This is a special category, as the items in it are hidden even when "Show ALL" is selected. When browsing the earth, use any category (including "Show ALL") and you'll see only earth-related items. If you switch to Sky Mode, simply choose the "Sky Mode" category from the KML package and you'll see those items instead.

Also, if you create a new thread up there, you must choose the "Sky Mode" category for it for it to work properly.

I hope that is clear enough. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mickey

Yeah, don't eat at that Olive Garden in Alpha Centauri. I had a friend that ate there once and he ended up having this critter bust out of his chest

Quote Originally Posted by longtrang View Post
    Yeah, don't eat at that Olive Garden in Alpha Centauri. I had a friend that ate there once and he ended up having this critter bust out of his chest
    , That's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, All we need now is the Restaurant at the End of the universe.
    Check out the Only Google Earth Wiki on the internet.

Google Earth Wiki

Have a look at my EarthSwoop Collections