Thread: House on fire in Tustin, CA discussion

Super Moderator

Default House on fire in Tustin, CA discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

House on fire in Tustin, CA

You can see many fire and rescue trucks in front of the house. It looks like they came from the Orange County Fire Authority and the cities of Santa Ana and Orange.

Awesome!

I like these temporary events caught on picture most. Like planes in flight, fires, submarines on the move etc.
    I mean how high is the chance the satellite flies over Tustin on march 13th, takes a pic and there is a fire at a certain daytime to capture? If i interpret the shadows of the trees right, it should be around afternoon.
    Hi!

It depends, sometimes they intentionally capture certain events...one such example is the Australia Day photography.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    It depends, sometimes they intentionally capture certain events...one such example is the Australia Day photography.
    Also used by Federal and State agencies for emergency services, such as the one shown here.
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Also used by Federal and State agencies for emergency services, such as the one shown here.
    I don't believe any agency made a pic of that fire. If you look at the image borders it's far from centre.
    And a sat foto of that fire? Sure there are special pics e.g. of the fires in Greece, but this one? There are quite a few of them every day. Making pics of them wouldn't leave any time to picture the rest of the world. Furthermore GE would be full of pics with fires
    Hi!