Thread: The Silent killer Death Valley discussion

Default The Silent killer Death Valley discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

The Silent killer Death Valley

French asbestos "death valley" in Normandy.

Those plants were involved in the greatest long term trial for "industrial decease" in France.... more than 30 years before any recognition of facts, but not yet finalized.

Default Silent killer

I've been in this therefore beautiful valley a long time ago and now all plants and mills are closed due to past danger.

Trial isn't yet closed for there is a new scandal growing up about asbestos in Paris V university. A lot of people are now ill (and some died) for having been working in those buildings.

Default Silent Killer Death Valley

I've been living for 15 years in this little town CondÚ sur Noireau. Most of the workers are now waiting for a painful death. Executives and doctors knew about the danger of breathing asbestos fibres. There was a special smell floating in the air in this town and in the valley.
    Asbestos fibres were and are still in the ground. My mother has washed the overalls for years, overalls impregneted with asbestos and carried by my brother (luckily still in life) when working in the valley.
    Money and profit are the only interests for companies, this will never change! but, here... they've killed and they're still killing long time after without any remorses!!!