Thread: Can you..

Default Can you..

Add an option for each file thats something like, "Add to favorites."

That way each user can have their favorite files list, and whenever they want to show their friends their favorite files..they can just see them by clicking under "My favorite Files."
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Excellent idea. I'm in the middle of a big redesign, but that'll be near the top of my list once the new look gets completed.

Ok, I took it a step further, though it's still in a crude stage.

GEH Collections

It's essentially a favorites list, but you can create multiple collections and share them. When viewing a single file, look way at the bottom and you'll see a form to add that file to one of your collections.

Right now you can create collections and add files, but that's about it. Soon I hope to give you the ability to modify your collections and remove files from them and have a KMZ on each collection page that is a network link. Give someone the network link KMZ for a collection of yours and it'll always have the latest files from that collection.
    Last edited by Mickey; 11-10-2007 at 04:05 AM.

Ok, you can now remove files. When viewing the list of collections it will have a "delete" link next to each collection that you've created.

When viewing the files in a collection, it will have a "delete" link next to each file if it's in a collection that you created.

More features hopefully coming soon...

Oooh funky. Thank you very much. I like it alot!
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶