Thread: Frustrating

Default Frustrating

Having posts disappear without any note at all is getting a bit tiring. I take the time to point out an image update and then whoosh, magically the post is gone the next day.

It leaves me wondering why I bother.

Super Moderator

You don't have to be frustraded, Munden. Your post hasn't disapeared, It has been moved to a post allready started.

Here is your post:

http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/sh...4212#post44212

A lot of members start posts in an allready begun post and these posts have been moved to the right spot.

The only posts that will disapear are spams and non propriate posts.

So keep up your head and continue your posts.

Thanks for the reply. A quick PM to say where it got moved would help. Now that I see where to post/look, I'll remember to post there first next time.

Is there a way to list the posts by a particular user? I've been looking and not found it, but I can miss things easily. If there is something like that, I'd just use that to find a post that got moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Munden View Post
    Is there a way to list the posts by a particular user? I've been looking and not found it, but I can miss things easily. If there is something like that, I'd just use that to find a post that got moved.
    Go to their user page..there should be a section labeled "Posts"..look under that for all posts and all threads.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

I see why I could never find it now. I kept looking at my UCP rather than the visible profile page. Thanks, Spider. That'll help me figure out in the future if something got moved and the like.