Thread: Files Waiting to be approved

Default Files Waiting to be approved

How does the approvel system work? - I have two files waiting to be approved that have been there nearly month yet I have submitted many other files since which have been dealt with quite promptly...
    Cheers...............Micradott

Super Moderator

Files are approved/denied by us moderators.

This job we do in GEH is totally voluntarily, we do it in our spare time. Remember we also have hour jobs, family and other interests. Now it's also Holiday Seasons (Christmas time) so it can take a little longer.

We take some files when we go online, if a file sounds very interesting we take that first and work. But files can also be in our directory and we have to search it too and with over 22,000 files and not all are shown in the Network Link in a category we have to search them too.

So don't worry, your files will be approved/denied as soon as posible.

Thanks you - I now fully understand and appreicate all the hard work you have put in this wonderful site....Cheers, Micradott.............

Sladys,

Thank you for taking care of these many postings. I have not been able to due to computer problems. I am at the present stuck on a slow dial up computer until I can replace my laptop that took a dive. I am hoping to be back in partial steam after the first of 2008. And thanks to the other MODS that have been taking up the slack.

Gandolf
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

As of now all files are either approved or handled in some other fashion. (denied for some reason or other)
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    Sladys,

Thank you for taking care of these many postings. I have not been able to due to computer problems. I am at the present stuck on a slow dial up computer until I can replace my laptop that took a dive. I am hoping to be back in partial steam after the first of 2008. And thanks to the other MODS that have been taking up the slack.

Gandolf
    You're welcome, Gandolf.

Even though I was busy with the holidays and my job I could find time to approve/deny files and answer posts.