Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nibiru .. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhere View Post
    they did warn us about globel warming and other things so,NO they aren't hiding anything! So get your head out of your derranged little mind and come back to reality! You're just boring trouble!
    a tad quiet now eh?

throwing insults around feeling good about your self important world...pathetic!!

Quote Originally Posted by scope11 View Post
    ok, here are the coordinates by the way.

open google earth, switch to universe view, enter this:

-6.01931, -91.5903

theres a black spot. not sure if its the same, it doesnt look like the same , but its a black spot..

a guy gave me those coordinates and thought it would get banned after several hours.. we'll see

excellent post BTW.
    would have shut these village idiots up.. no problem, but..
    the page has been removed...
    I wonder why? maybe i am a conspiracy theorist looking for excuses...or maybe the are things that authority doesnt want us to see.

Default I just saw this black box???

What is the deal with the constellation Orion being blacked out and that also being the spot that Nibiru is suppose to originate according to ancient texts??

Anyone else think that is wierd?

There is a shine coming from the bottom of it, there IS something there that they are intentionally hiding, not some 'bug'. The image is available, but blocked out by google. This can only mean one thing, and that is to prevent mass panic from happening.
    "I don't expect you to understand the principle's of intelligance,
    but for god sake's, the television is NOT a bathroom!"

Super Moderator Captain Hornblower's Avatar

Whatever has been done if it has been done can mean a lot of things...

Software is like entropy. It is difficult to grasp, weighs nothing, and obeys the second law of thermodynamics; i.e., it always increases.
    Norman R. Augustine

Thumbs up

First of all I would like to say that just because something is "out there", or "scary" or something other than things our government chooses to tell us, it doesn't mean it's a hoax, or a lie, & Nibiru fits into that category. I don't know where you guys are getting these supposed "Nasa" quotes, but Nasa along with multiple other space organizations do in fact have stations on the south pole (Antarctica), mainly to observe Nibiru. (Scott Base, McMurdo Station, to name some...) The reason why our government and other organizations/affiliations are not saying anything or much about it at all, is because it is a very enormous structure and no one is completely sure what it is yet, but it is said to be about the size of a dwarf star which is in fact large enough that if it were to pass close enough by Earth it could cause catastrophic damage such as tornadoes, hurricanes, earth quakes, tsunamis, "white rock", volcanic eruptions including dormant volcanoes, as well as switching poles and knocking other planets off their orbital path... Unfortunately it just so happens Nibiru will in fact be too close for comfort in 2012.Now can you understand why no one would want to tell the world this information? Would you have the guts to tell the whole world, much less a nation about something this frightening? I mean what are we going to do, take the whole world onto a rocket ship and relocate? You can find plenty of info about Nibiru or Planet X on Google. Also, Nibiru was mentioned thousands of years ago in the ancient Sumerian Tablets, as well as Mayan text and pictures, as well as talk of a fiery end approaching with balls of fire and poisonous gas in the bible. I highly advise that if you have questions such as these, to simply research them yourself because there will always be some right-wing close minded person telling you everything's a hoax and we have a perfect government who never lies or keeps anything from us. Good luck with your research, and always keep an open mind, for it is better to be prepared and stay alive then to disbelieve and struggle for survival.

Quote Originally Posted by scope11 View Post
    ok, here are the coordinates by the way.

open google earth, switch to universe view, enter this:

-6.01931, -91.5903

theres a black spot. not sure if its the same, it doesnt look like the same , but its a black spot..

a guy gave me those coordinates and thought it would get banned after several hours.. we'll see
    Yeah this must be a hoax guys, that's why after finding the location Google Earth just so happened to completely black out that portion of the sky. I want you guys to run through every single reason why Google would do that. And by the way, keep in mind that just because an organization is supposed to do the right thing, they don't necessarily have to, especially if a higher government is pointing a massive gun at their head telling them to keep their mouths shut.

If you look at it in Microwave or Infrared Sky mode, there is no gap, and no indication of anything being blocked. If they were intentionally censoring it, don't you think they would censor it in those modes too?

Also, I don't quite get this. Is Nibiru (Planet X) a planet? If so, wouldn't it be WAY too small to see in Google Sky? The objects we are seeing in Google Sky are galaxies, and at smallest, stars. A star is MUCH bigger than a planet. So why would we even be able to see this "Planet X" even if the image tile were there?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

silentgi77

i saved 15% or more by switching to geico
    Last edited by silentgi77; 05-17-2011 at 08:31 PM.

Seriously, they claim that it's traveling at 1,250 miles per Earth DAY? That's hilarious. We'd be leaving it in the dust. Our lovely blue planet orbits the sun at 67,000 miles per HOUR. Well, for those that want to believe in it, they'll just keep on believing no matter what's told to them.

You won't receive a reply, or it'll be utterly incomprehensible. They'll keep on believing it's there no matter how many real facts are thrown up at them. It's basically their faith.

If you have heard of Nibiru, you have probably heard of the Annunakis. Annunakis are aliens that live on a planet similar to our Earth called the Homeworld. Nibiru is what they call their battlefield. The Homeworld and Nibiru orbit our Sun's dead twin, Vulcan. We have used a collection of information, enough to conclude that they have been to our planet before and have watched us from above. We also have enough information that they are part of the Nephilim.
    DSAN looks alot like a joke organization.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

silentgi77

Last edited by silentgi77; 05-17-2011 at 08:29 PM.

silentgi77

Last edited by silentgi77; 05-17-2011 at 08:25 PM.

Many internet sites continue to proclaim that Lieder's object is en route to Earth, often citing its arrival date as December, 2012. This date has gathered many apocalyptic associations, as it is the end of the current cycle (baktun) in the long count in the Mayan calendar. Several writers have published books connecting the collision with 2012,[12] Hazlewood has since changed his views on Planet X, and now says that there are intelligent alien forces acting to protect us as a species, and that we are set to ascend to a higher level of consciousness in 2012.[13]

Looks like a disturbance in the space-time continuum.
    Matt Fox