Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Other

Default Other

Okay, so If I restart my character by downloading a new kml package, does that mean that my old package AND my new package both work? Cause if so, can't I create like 20 characters....
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    Okay, so If I restart my character by downloading a new kml package, does that mean that my old package AND my new package both work? Cause if so, can't I create like 20 characters....
    The package stays exactly the same -- your data on the server is simply reset.

The packages are the same for each user, except for a hidden token inside of them that identifies who you are. The server provides the actual data for the game, and that data is reset if you restart your game.

Are there any "water" zones? Like a Naga city? You could use some hi-res island in the pacific...

Also, is the Sea Serpent boss in the water?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

And while I rememeber...

the level 4 shops all have the same items, and the level 3 items all the same, etc..

City-specific weapons?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Are there any "water" zones? Like a Naga city? You could use some hi-res island in the pacific...
    Tripoli is actually for the Mediterranean Sea. Tripoli itself is the only dry part of that zone.

Also, is the Sea Serpent boss in the water?
    Nope. Maybe a giant aquarium or something.

the level 4 shops all have the same items, and the level 3 items all the same, etc..
    Correct.

City-specific weapons?
    Not yet, but it's a good idea.

Before I say anything let me say this: what I'm going to say isn't absolutely neccessary right now, but would be a good addition at the late stages of the game.

To make an MMO really addicting (this already is darn addicting) it's the little things that count. Finding secret things, secret bosses, and easter eggs. The main quest is clearly to beat bosses and get crystals. However and addition of side quests would be really nice, such as finding "ingredients" for a certain something. The ingredients are scattered around the world, and when they are all found, you can combine them for either an item or something.

Also, after beating all the bosses and acquiring the crystals, what do the players then do?

And lastly, but most importantly, the game needs a STORYLINE.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Default Important

In the Mediterranean Sea, you spelled this wrong:

Pirhana - Level 3 (60 HP)

It's spelled Piranha
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Another thing:

I bought a Healing Potion 1. Then bought another one. I right clicked and hit Properties on the second potion, then hit cancel. When I checked my items again, the second potion disappeared. Then I hit Properties on the 1st potion, and then hit cancel. The thing refreshed, and I had no items. Is this a glitch, or intentional to keep people from editing their items. In case it is intentional, please put a nice big WARNING DO NOT RIGHT CLICK somewhere...

Actually, I think rigth clicking auto-uses the potion, not sure tho..
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

There's no European cities?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

PvP (Player versus Player) attacks working? I can't find the attack button... I was gonna attack someone...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Wow, I've said alot today. But, is magic supposed to do damage? I'm level 6 elf, using fire level 2 on an ogre:
    SpiderX22 uses magic () on Ogre for 0 points. Ogre attacks SpiderX22 for 8 points.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

It's spelled Piranha
    Fixed.

I bought a Healing Potion 1. Then bought another one. I right clicked and hit Properties on the second potion, then hit cancel. When I checked my items again, the second potion disappeared. Then I hit Properties on the 1st potion, and then hit cancel. The thing refreshed, and I had no items. Is this a glitch, or intentional to keep people from editing their items. In case it is intentional, please put a nice big WARNING DO NOT RIGHT CLICK somewhere...

I think right-clicking fires the network link. If you fire it, it uses the potion. We'll want to double-check, but I think that's correct.

Not yet, no. I'll add some soon.

PvP (Player versus Player) attacks working? I can't find the attack button... I was gonna attack someone...
    No, it does not work. You can attack WITH someone else, but you can't attack them directly.

Wow, I've said alot today. But, is magic supposed to do damage? I'm level 6 elf, using fire level 2 on an ogre:
    SpiderX22 uses magic () on Ogre for 0 points. Ogre attacks SpiderX22 for 8 points.
    That's a bug right there. I'll work on it.

Thanks for the great feedback!

I've confirmed -- this DOES use it.

I think this is fixed now. Try it out and let me know.

Pick some. Give me:

- City
    - Level
    - Boss name

for as many of them as you want.

Pick some. Give me:

- City
    - Level
    - Boss name

London
    Level 3
    Boss: King of England or Knight of the ______ (Fill it in with something, like Knight of the Round Table etc)
    Shop: Douglas, Isle of Man
    Since the UK is pretty small, I'd cut the zoom level fro the shop down to like 50 miles (it's currently around 80 miles).

Berlin
    Level 1 (there's only 2 so far)
    Boss: Mutant Bear
    The flag/coat of arms of Berlin has a standing bear with a forked tongue.
    Shop: Copenhagen

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) - Water city
    Level 2
    Boss: Giant Mastiff
    The islands' name is likely derived from the Latin term Insula Canaria, meaning Island of the Dogs, a name applied originally only to the island of Gran Canaria. It is thought that the dense population of an endemic breed of large and fierce dogs, like the Canary Mastiff (in Spanish, el Presa Canario), was the characteristic that most struck the few ancient Romans who established contact with the islands by the sea.
    Shop: Agadir, Morocco

Tiger attacks SpiderX22 for 6 points. SpiderX22 uses magic (Fire 2) on Tiger for 16 points.

Spells work.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶