Thread: How to request cities

Hybrid View

Default How to request cities

If there are additional cities that you would like to see added to GEwar, this is the forum for you!

Simply create a new thread each time you have some requests. If you have more requests later, start another new thread. Having separate threads will make it easier for me to keep track of things. Thanks!

Default Belém - PA - Brazil

hi,

I am looking for a view of Belém City (Pará state), amazonic region of Brazil.

Can somebody help me?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    If there are additional cities that you would like to see added to GEwar, this is the forum for you!

Simply create a new thread each time you have some requests. If you have more requests later, start another new thread. Having separate threads will make it easier for me to keep track of things. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by alexandre_rosa
    hi,

I am looking for a view of Belém City (Pará state), amazonic region of Brazil.

Can somebody help me?

thanks
    This is the wrong thread, this is the place to request cities for the game GEwar
    However, I found the city you are looking for and have attached a placemark - unfortunately its low-res, so you cant see much

T.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Out of curiosity, is it helpful to post coordinates of capital cities also, or just for non-capitals? 'Cause I figured that was how you placed cities. I also found that all cities have whole numbers for seconds, sooo yeah, shouldn't be hard for me to post coords.

For most places, the coordinates aren't needed. There may be some that require them, but if they do I'll usually ask for them.

Beezer, why don't you lock this one too!?

Ahh... And before you do that, delete all the posts after Mickey's...