Results 1 to 15 of 64

Thread: Other

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ SpiderX22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,912

    Default Other

    Okay, so If I restart my character by downloading a new kml package, does that mean that my old package AND my new package both work? Cause if so, can't I create like 20 characters....
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

  2. #2
    Administrator Mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    Okay, so If I restart my character by downloading a new kml package, does that mean that my old package AND my new package both work? Cause if so, can't I create like 20 characters....
    The package stays exactly the same -- your data on the server is simply reset.

    The packages are the same for each user, except for a hidden token inside of them that identifies who you are. The server provides the actual data for the game, and that data is reset if you restart your game.

  3. #3
    ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ SpiderX22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Are there any "water" zones? Like a Naga city? You could use some hi-res island in the pacific...

    Also, is the Sea Serpent boss in the water?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

  4. #4
    ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ SpiderX22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    And while I rememeber...

    the level 4 shops all have the same items, and the level 3 items all the same, etc..

    City-specific weapons?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

  5. #5
    Administrator Mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    Are there any "water" zones? Like a Naga city? You could use some hi-res island in the pacific...
    Tripoli is actually for the Mediterranean Sea. Tripoli itself is the only dry part of that zone.

    Also, is the Sea Serpent boss in the water?
    Nope. Maybe a giant aquarium or something.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    the level 4 shops all have the same items, and the level 3 items all the same, etc..
    Correct.

    City-specific weapons?
    Not yet, but it's a good idea.

  6. #6
    ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ SpiderX22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    3,912

    Default

    Before I say anything let me say this: what I'm going to say isn't absolutely neccessary right now, but would be a good addition at the late stages of the game.

    To make an MMO really addicting (this already is darn addicting) it's the little things that count. Finding secret things, secret bosses, and easter eggs. The main quest is clearly to beat bosses and get crystals. However and addition of side quests would be really nice, such as finding "ingredients" for a certain something. The ingredients are scattered around the world, and when they are all found, you can combine them for either an item or something.

    Also, after beating all the bosses and acquiring the crystals, what do the players then do?

    And lastly, but most importantly, the game needs a STORYLINE.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    3

    Default Battle suggestion

    I think the Battle link should not only show the monster's HP, but also the players. It takes to long to do a refresh of the Player's stats, it would be better to just add both the monster and player's HP in the same message.

  8. #8
    Administrator Mickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fstaylor View Post
    I think the Battle link should not only show the monster's HP, but also the players. It takes to long to do a refresh of the Player's stats, it would be better to just add both the monster and player's HP in the same message.
    Good suggestion. Done!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •