Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Other

Snake attacks SpiderX22 for 7 points. SpiderX22 tried to use magic (Ice 2) on Snake, but didn't have enough mana.

Lol..what a waste of an attack turn. Funny tho, and taught me my lesson..
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    Snake attacks SpiderX22 for 7 points. SpiderX22 tried to use magic (Ice 2) on Snake, but didn't have enough mana.

Lol..what a waste of an attack turn. Funny tho, and taught me my lesson..
    Yep.

Right now, spells don't seem to have any advantages over the items (fire level 2 vs steel sword), and considering spells cost mana, the spells seem kinda useless for an elf. I'd also suggest tweaking the prices of potions a little higher. I'm at level 6 and can easily kill 5 or 6 hawks without dying. Thats about 25-30 gold, and I can just buy a 10 gold potion and do it again. Upping the potions cost by 5 gold might help?

Furthermore, what do you think about a heal spell? It would cost more then the other spells, but therefore allows you to heal yourself for a certain amount of mana.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Can you add a "Last Item Used" thingy in the same way you have last attack thingy?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

And may I also strongly suggest a maximum of 6 potions? Especially since using a potion doesn't count as an attack phase (meaning you cant get hurt as you drink the potion, which in a real battle makes no sense). Otherwise, I can just stock up on like 20 level 2 health potions and will never get killed by a boss.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Does this work in GOOGLE SKY as well?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Upping the potions cost by 5 gold might help?
    Good idea.

[qutoe]Furthermore, what do you think about a heal spell? It would cost more then the other spells, but therefore allows you to heal yourself for a certain amount of mana.[/QUOTE]
    I've thought about this. I have some code snippets already in there for it, but it's gonna take a good bit more work.

Can you add a "Last Item Used" thingy in the same way you have last attack thingy?
    I hadn't considered that, but I'll put it on the list.

And may I also strongly suggest a maximum of 6 potions? Especially since using a potion doesn't count as an attack phase (meaning you cant get hurt as you drink the potion, which in a real battle makes no sense). Otherwise, I can just stock up on like 20 level 2 health potions and will never get killed by a boss.
    Agreed. I simply haven't gotten to this yet. I was also thinking that 6 might be a good number, so I'll probably go with that to start.

Does this work in GOOGLE SKY as well?
    Given how Google Sky works, the enemies and cities would probably appear up there. However, there's not a good way (yet) for the network link to know which mode you're in, making true Sky functionality impossible for now.

London
    Level 3

Berlin
    Level 1 (there's only 2 so far)

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) - Water city
    Level 2
    They're all in there now. I used your cities, your levels and your bosses -- good suggestions!

However, I chose different locations for the shops, as I don't want to give them away.

How exactly does a scorpion swim out this far? =P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Glitch? If you rapidly press the "Submit" button after buying one item, it gives you lots of that item, but for less money then it should cost. Example:

I have 402 gold. I clicked the healing potion 2 button a bunch of times. When I refreshed the characeter info page, I had 10 new healing potion 2s and 302 gold.. However, those potions cost 20 gold. 20 gold x 10 potions is 200 gold, not the 100 it only took off from my gold..
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

And this is one hardy Piranha...surviving on a mountain. =P
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

How exactly does a scorpion swim out this far? =P
    And this is one hardy Piranha...surviving on a mountain. =P
    Those will continue to be problems. This was the idea of the zones (to mostly prevent this), but small islands and lakes will have the occasional hissup.

Glitch? If you rapidly press the "Submit" button after buying one item, it gives you lots of that item, but for less money then it should cost.
    Hmmm. I knew that it would give you multiple items, but I thought it counted them correctly. I'll look into it.

Glitch? If you rapidly press the "Submit" button after buying one item, it gives you lots of that item, but for less money then it should cost.
    Ok, this should be fixed now in two ways:

1 - The money comes out before you are given the item. Do it too fast, and you'll pay for nothing (rather than the opposite).
    2 - You can't buy something within 5 seconds of your last purchase. This should essentially fix it as well.

Try it again and see what you can do.

Rawr, what level do I hafta be for level 3 items? I have 600 gold, am level 9, and have 12 crystals, but can't buy a silver sword?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Rawr, what level do I hafta be for level 3 items? I have 600 gold, am level 9, and have 12 crystals, but can't buy a silver sword?
    Level 10
    http://www.gearthhacks.com/gemmo/list_weapons.php

Agree or disagree?