Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Other

Hmm, cool idea. I'd like to hear what others think of it too.

While that would stop me taking on the lvl 2's for a while its not a bad idea.

I can only take 1 lvl2 hit, the second would kill me, currently, i could get all ilixr'd up but the danger of dying anyway would make me think twice.

Instead of 'Lucky Shot' you could also have (maybe not for the bosses (not sure) but. The 'EnemyName' 's 'YoungType' has joined the fight, you take an extra 2hp damage per hit.

You could Also Add Energy, you use energy in each use of Swords but not Potions.

Weapon Lvl (not Power)
    Mages use 100% Energy per Swing
    Elves use 75% energy per swing
    Warriors use 50% Energy per swing

Alternatively or as well, you could have damage done to the weapon itself. This would offset some of the inabilities of the Mage, you could then add Repair Shops (or buy Sharpening stones)
    Last edited by arnie1066; 03-10-2008 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Added Energy Thought & Weapon Damage
    GEMMO

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    2 - You can't buy something within 5 seconds of your last purchase. This should essentially fix it as well.
    Ahhh! That's why it's been taking so long to fill up on potions. Maybe you could make a six-pack (or multi-pack) of potions available at the stores?

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Ox View Post
    Ahhh! That's why it's been taking so long to fill up on potions. Maybe you could make a six-pack (or multi-pack) of potions available at the stores?
    It's on the to-do list. I'll try to add it within the next few days.