Thread: HP regen when you got no gold?

Default HP regen when you got no gold?

So I hit this scorpion and I run away after he does 8 damage to me and I do 4 damage to him being overpowered, now i got no gold after my purchase of my wooden sword, do i need to wait 25 hours to regen my 25 health out of 30?

There are two other options...

Stay in attack formation and ask for assistance (someone else can finish of that pesky scorpion) and you'll split the loot.

Wait for just enough time to take him out. Loot the corpse and buy a health drink
    GEMMO

If you die, you'll come back with 1 HP and the scorpion will take half your gold.

1. Attack again. If you get to attack first, you can knock some points off. If he attacks first, you simply die again.
    2. Repeat step 1 as necessary.

well, havin the first strike is as likely as hitting on a white chick when your asian... anyway it's much easier to start over again if you **** up on your first fight

i got a new question now that needs clarify, i got 250 gold and i'm pissed scared of dying since you said i would lose 50% gold. if i really die and lose 50% of my gold, can i kill the mob back to retrieve the 50% gold he took from me? thanks.

If you die during a battle, you are removed from the fight, the monster takes 50% of your money, you are given one HP and placed back in the starting zone north of Atlanta. If you think you might die, it is a good idea to put a placemark near this enemy (using the normal Google Earth placemark tool), so you can come back and fight them later -- they have some of your money!
    (It says "they have some of your gold" which isn't really clear whether you will retrieve all your gold back or "some of it" hence im asking for clarification, thank you!

bump t_t this game is good, but i'd like to see more interactive between players if possible