Thread: refresh

Hybrid View

Default refresh

The only way I can refresh my screen is to back far away from the earth and let it refresh. Can you add a refresh button?

Quote Originally Posted by boxingearl View Post
    The only way I can refresh my screen is to back far away from the earth and let it refresh. Can you add a refresh button?
    Any movement will trigger a refresh. Move the map an inch in any direction, stop, and it'll refresh.

There is no way to add a refresh button given the current limitations of Google Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Any movement will trigger a refresh. Move the map an inch in any direction, stop, and it'll refresh.

There is no way to add a refresh button given the current limitations of Google Earth.
    How about now??? I have had the same clouds in the same place for months now... I'm thinking that its not refreshing, but I could be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcj8 View Post
    How about now??? I have had the same clouds in the same place for months now... I'm thinking that its not refreshing, but I could be wrong!

Clear your cache files and restart GE.??
    Elfish for my true name
    Findecáno Táralóm

My mind works better in sentences with spaces and long paragraphs loose me sometimes cause I need to picture what is going on at the same time I am reading.