Thread: Mistake on my uploaded file

Default Mistake on my uploaded file

Hi mister moderator,

I just uploaded a link for Cape Trafalgar, and I see now that a comment is wrong: It's in Spain and not France !

I can't delete it (is it possible to do it myself ?) so I have now uploaded a second one wich is right. The first one has to be removed. Sorry.

Have a nice day.
    J.

Default New to GE..best hardware settings?

Quote Originally Posted by jponitz
    Hi mister moderator,

I just uploaded a link for Cape Trafalgar, and I see now that a comment is wrong: It's in Spain and not France !

I can't delete it (is it possible to do it myself ?) so I have now uploaded a second one wich is right. The first one has to be removed. Sorry.

Have a nice day.
    J.

Hi
    I'm a newbie to GE and have questions about hardware and program settings. I would like to get a low-level view of various places. What are the best settings for ATI Radeon? How low-level (altitude) can one go before view is too blurry to be seen?
    Any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by jponitz
    The first one has to be removed. Sorry.
    Hey, please do not apologize. Thanks for noticing the mistake - so many people don't. I went in and denied the file you uploaded at 9:20 AM, so when your 9:23 AM file makes it to the top of the list it should be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto
    How low-level (altitude) can one go before view is too blurry to be seen?
    Depends on where you are and what level of resolution GEarth has there. What looks great from 1,000 feet in California might look awful somewhere else. The best way is to just zoom in until you are satisfied with the quality level.