Thread: Could this be a UFO?

Default Could this be a UFO?

Here is a round object that allegedly was filmed and put on the 'net. Some have said it's the successor of the 50's AvroCar. But I don't know.

Italian UFO.kmz

Here is a link to one of the videos.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuR9bUJ4bFk&feature=related

Check them out and let me know what you think. I hope it wasn't already posted before, but I didn't find it in a search. If nothing else it's something fun to think and talk about.
    New guy!

Quote Originally Posted by TerraGazer View Post
    Here is a round object...
    I see no round object.

I have seen better fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Baldwin View Post
    I see no round object.
    Right in front of the hangar with the place marker on it. Toward the east end. I used the ruler and it's almost 16 feet in diameter. It's the shiny round thing!.

Fake.....maybe not. In the video it distorts with everything when going out of focus AND it never bobbles in the view during the video. For it to be CGI would require VERY expensive and elaborate motion sensing equipment that even many high dollar Hollywood productions can't afford.

So if it is a fake it's a good one and mighty expensive, too. If it's real I don't think it's alien in manufacture, though. I believe humans to be very creative and intelligent creatures.....but maybe I am biased!
    New guy!

So if it is a fake it's a good one and mighty expensive, too.
    You maintain that. I say this video is cheap and badly made. The image quality reminds me on Adamski videos, and thats not a compliment.

Greetings, Felippo

Fake.....maybe not. In the video it distorts with everything when going out of focus AND it never bobbles in the view during the video. For it to be CGI would require VERY expensive and elaborate motion sensing equipment that even many high dollar Hollywood productions can't afford.
    The original video (minus UFO) was probably shot in focus and very smoothly. Then add stupid looking fake CGI UFO. Then add the jerkiness and focus issues so the UFO and background all move together. I'm not an expert, but that wouldn't seem very difficult to do.

Also notice that the video pans and zooms exactly centered on the UFO when it way far off in the distance in the first few seconds of the video. That doesn't happen in real world.

Last edited by SpiderX22; 05-22-2008 at 09:48 PM.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Some people get the coolest toys.

A link to a copy of the video in it's "original" form before being slowed down and zoomed into like the above link.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UdbsM_BCMnM

I still think it looks awfully good. The craft is not centered in the view at all and it appears as though the camera is reacting to it's movements. I still say if it's fake it's a darned good one.

I want one for myself actually.

Enjoy!
    New guy!