Thread: weird sea!

Hybrid View

Smile weird sea!

hi,
    i saw this weird sea on the coast of the Bahamas if you type in "the Bahamas"
    then you will probably see it on the east coast if anyone can tell me why this sea is so weird than i would love 2 hear from ya
    thanks
    zoe xx

I don't think anyone's going to be able to find what you're talking about without being pointed to it. Are you familiar with how to put a placemark into Google Earth and then save it to a file? If so you can then include that file as an attachment in a post here by using the 'Manage Attachements' button a little ways below the text edit window.

You can provide screenshots in attachments, but it's more accurate to provide a placemark. All that I see in the area are waves coming into the islands, making some patterns on the surface.

Smile sorry people

Quote Originally Posted by Munden View Post
    I don't think anyone's going to be able to find what you're talking about without being pointed to it. Are you familiar with how to put a placemark into Google Earth and then save it to a file? If so you can then include that file as an attachment in a post here by using the 'Manage Attachements' button a little ways below the text edit window.

You can provide screenshots in attachments, but it's more accurate to provide a placemark. All that I see in the area are waves coming into the islands, making some patterns on the surface.
    ok thanks i will sort that out i will do it now thanks
    and sorry to the people that had the same problem

Talking sorted

hi sorry about the problem with the other post but i cannot get placemarks on to my threads if you can tell me how 2 do that then feel free to tell me
    thanks
    zoe xx

Super Moderator

Just do as followed in this thread:

http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1509

Talking all done

thank you to everyone who helped me with getting this sorted it is all done now!
    thanks
    zoe xx
    weird sea all blue!.kmz

ah! That's simply water that's much shallower than the darker water. It's massive, but it's the same idea as the pale blue waters near the beaches.

Unhappy

ah! That's simply water that's much shallower than the darker water. It's massive, but it's the same idea as the pale blue waters near the beaches.
    ok great thanks i have seen that there for a while and when i found out about ge hacks i thought it would be a good idea to share it with everyone!

Sharing is good!

Smile ty

Sharing is good!
    thank you glad you aprove!
    when ur writing forums
    please use small sentances
    thank you!