Thread: Rain radar for France

Default Rain radar for France

Hi everybody

Sorry for my bad english (We don't learn it in a good way in France...)

I don't know if it's the right forum to post but the admins may move my post to the correct place.

I've been searching for a while a rain radar overlay for france, or at least for the western europe, but I found nothing. There is many things for Germany, but nothing for France.

Does anybody know something like that ?

Thanks

Phiphou

48░46'6.12"N
    2░40'45.41"E

phiphou! do a google search for "France Radar" when you find an image you're happy with, make an overlay! (if you arent sure how, contact me and i'll do it for you)

T.

I know how to make an overlay...I've made some with weather map from meteo.fr (the official french weather office). They also provides a rain radar map , but it's really small. The germany's ones available on this site are bigger and well done. Maybe do you know some sites where I can find some European weather maps (like rain radar, temp flows, etc...)

As I said, do a google search for "france weather" or "france radar" and see what you come up with I'm going to sleep now, it's 1am here, but let me know if you dont have any luck, i'll check this thread tomorrow morning and see what i can do for you

T.

Ok, I'm awake again

Here are a few links for you to overlay for french weather

Current Weather

Tomorrow's Forcast

And last but not least.. France Satellite / cloud

Hope these help

T.

Thank you for your help..I found better (bigger) maps for forecast, but nothing really interresting for rain radar. I'm looking for a real rain radar, often updated.