Thread: Score Errors?

Greenwich, Greater London, United Kingdom

Default Score Errors?

Eight out of ten times (approximately) my scores from the arcade games aren't submitted. It isn't because they are too low, because sometimes the lowest one will be the only one that goes through. Any known issues/ways to fix it?
    In Politics, You Really Have To Get Behind Someone Before You Can Stab Them In The Back!

I get it too. I actually think it DOES send the score, as I've beaten a high score multiple times after it said "Score was not submitted." However, try using Internet Explorer (or IE tab) if you are using Firefox. I can't do many of the games with Firefox.

But what REALLY bugs me, is that you need to beat your previous high score in order to comment on a game...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

One other tip -- don't open games in new tabs, especially multiple games at once. That seems to cause more problems.

The arcade is a free script, so we're pretty much at the mercy of the creator. He seems to be still working on it, so I'll post updates whenever they come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    One other tip -- don't open games in new tabs, especially multiple games at once. That seems to cause more problems.

Ooooppps. I tend to open like 6 tabs...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    Ooooppps. I tend to open like 6 tabs...
    I run with a lot of tabs open as well. For the arcade, I just have to force myself to just open one game, play it, save it, then move on. It seems to help a lot.

That must be it. I use Firefox. I cannot, however, use Internet Explorer (easily) because I run OS X (yay!). I have parallels and boot camp, but that's going too far...

All of the games I have played seem to work in Firefox, I just get that error (sometimes more frequently than others).
    In Politics, You Really Have To Get Behind Someone Before You Can Stab Them In The Back!

Darn, IE Tab doesn't work on Macs. Does the arcade work well on Safari?
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

I don't know.. haven't tested it yet. When I switched to Mac I had been using Firefox for so long I could just switch over with that and have all of my nice plug-ins and the same controls and layout. I hardly use Safari unless I need a secondary browser. I prefer Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE (in that order).

Well, I was just testing the games in Safari (work well so far, even with three tabs open) and did manage to get second (close second!) on the power driver... Maybe Safari is blessing my gaming attempts...