Thread: Yahtzee is Ridiculous!

Greenwich, Greater London, United Kingdom

Default Yahtzee is Ridiculous!

I got two Yahtzees in the same game, but it will only let it count as one! And since I got the second yahtzee with ones, I got a 5 instead of a 50! Is there another version out there instead?
    In Politics, You Really Have To Get Behind Someone Before You Can Stab Them In The Back!

Well, that's the way real Yahtzee works. Unless you're playing by yourself or with some very forgiving friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bordgious View Post
    I got two Yahtzees in the same game, but it will only let it count as one! And since I got the second yahtzee with ones, I got a 5 instead of a 50! Is there another version out there instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Munden View Post
    Well, that's the way real Yahtzee works. Unless you're playing by yourself or with some very forgiving friends.
    No, I think Bordgious is correct. There is typically a "Yahtzee Bonus". I think you can put the subsequent Yahtzee's wherever you want (in the ones for 5 points, for example), then also get the Yahtzee bonus.

I'll see what else I can find.

Ok, try this one and let me know what you think.

http://www.gearthhacks.com/forums/ar...play&gameid=37

ohhh, sorry! I thought the complaint was that the roll couldn't be moved. I misunderstood what he said. That one's better, though I still wish there was a mute option on the sound.

Two thoughts here:

1 - Thanks a whole %^&*ing lot for letting me know there is a Yahtzee game in this arcade. It's not bad enough that I've killed countless hours and days trying to beat Mickey's Vector TD score. But noooooo - now there has to be another game that will suck the hours out of my day.

2 - The first Yahtzee is much better than the Yahtzee 23 game.

FYI - the same multiple-Yahtzees-in-one-game "problem" exists in Yahtzee 23. I managed to get three Yahtzee's in one game!