Thread: Zoom Google Earth Browser Plugin - Testing Needed ?

Default Zoom Google Earth Browser Plugin - Testing Needed ?

Hi,
    How can I post a TESTing request and information download of an add on to the user base of Google Earth Browser Plugin on GoogleEarthHacks? Also, where in the forum areas can I post ?

Thanks for your time to read this request !

Respectfully,
    IDEVFH

I'm not sure what you mean. What exactly are you wanting to test?

Hi Mickey,

Thanks for the reply to my question !

I've written an add on to bring the capabilities for a user to ZOOM in to full screen mode while viewing a website hosting the new Google Earth Browser Plugin. This is what I'd like to post in reference to my earlier question to the users of Google Earth Browser Plugin.

Thank you for your time to read this !

Respectfully,
    Sr. Software Analyst/Developer

IDEVFH

Hi Mickey,

Any answer to my question ?

Respectfully,
    Sr. Software Analyst/Developer

IDEVFH

Hi Mickey,
    I've gone back to review the FAQ's and I believe the answer to my question on GoogleEarthHacks is through the normal uploading of a posting file. I am assuming that this is includes types such as .KMZ , .KML , .EXE or BHO's applications ehancements. This seems to be method of exposier here of an add on for the enhancing of Google Earth's Browser Plugin. Please let know if I am incorrect.

Thanks,

IDEVFH

Post it here as an attachment to your post. I'm sure you'll find plenty of people willing to test it out for you.
    Matt Fox

Hi Forkboy2,

Thank you much for the link !

I waiting for ManoM from Google to give me Google's approval on this add on to Google Earth's Browser Plugin. Hopefully, it will be soon. The addon works I believe and a handful of others very well and provides a useful means of ZOOMing for visual clarity to a user. I created the add on out of fustration visually, due to the confined areas that most websites have on a single web page when hosting the Google Earth Browser Plugin Control.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Also, it is and will be a FREE application add on with no strings such as - SPYWARE, ADWARE, MALWARE, Metric Collections or any methods that suggest INTRUSIVE junk.

Respectfully,
    IDEVFH

Hi To All,

I've released a Beta version of ( uZoomGE ) Application Add On To Google Earth Browser Plugin.

Edit Note: Also, works with the Google Earth for Windows 4.3.7284 Beta Desktop version.

Note: No Adware, Spyware, Malware or any Metric Collections. No intrusive junk !

It's a FREE Application To All!

uZoomGE - Google Earth Open Forum

Regards,
    IDEVFH