Thread: Dtd 1.5

Hybrid View

Default Dtd 1.5

Are we playing this on medium?

I am, yes. I can't vouch for everyone else, though.

If we are in fact playing medium the high score listed here is the highest medium score I've ever seen. I would love to see the map used or a video because it's truly amazing.

lol

its all pretty much irellevant, check the scores across games, impossible for many of the games (archery is a prime example).....arcade pack is too full of holes and obviously open to exploit.

Well, no. That score IS possible..check out the youtube videos relating to Desktop TD, some people have legitimately done better even, and then you haven't even gone on to the hard mode, which also provides a higher score.

Yes, that Archery high score is hacked, but thats the only one I believe. Also, these games are hackable (theres quite many ways to do it too, some very easy), but if you actually need to hack a game to put yourself on top, that just shows how low of a person you really are. Grow some balls and actually play...
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Ive been playing on hard mode. You wont get near that score on medium I dont think.

When I play it on hard I get a black screen at the end of the game and my score won't submit. Oh well, I'll keep trying