Thread: Ghost spotted in street view??

Default Ghost spotted in street view??

the first two pictures seem to show a blurry spot in the same area as were the "ghost" is seen in the third picture. it appears to be standing on the railing. any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

You'll see the same blur in many locations. Google seems to be running an automatic blurring filter over the images so that they don't have to manually erase faces, license plates, and other such things. You'll notice in some images that all of the hubcaps are blurred, for instance, which I take to be the software mistaking them for faces.

Sometimes the blur is in a spot where I don't really find anything to my human eye that needed blurring, but software is another matter of course. Look around and you'll find other examples of the blur popping up in other locations.

well that explains the blurry spots in the first two pics well... but what about the third pic? idk, it still looks too strange to me. idk why somebody would be standing on the railing of my front porch lol.....and im glad you mentioned it cuz i was actually trying to see if its possible to read a licence plate in any pic.

I think the images will blur if you are capture a picture while running or using a car or it's just a win blur that change the image of a picture but all I can see is the first one blur picture it's ok that is a ghost.