Thread: Some new ideas...

Default Some new ideas...

Well, i have some ideas for the game, like a "mmorpg" u can train your armys so they can fight more easy, to train a army u need to spend some geos. Also u can buy navys, they only work to attack citys near the water or u can put navys in your city (if they are near water) this is i think, a little complicated to do, but dunno. Also u can buy walls to protect your city (lol, is a game!) and by the way, the "shop" is really little, u can buy only 1 army, 5 armys or a nuclear bomb... i was reading in a thread about inteligence report, cool if someone wanna attack your city u can attack it first with inteligence report, u send james bond to a city and they say "hey... watch out cause this person is going to attack u really really soon, yay!" lol.. Since we have the oil tool, what about to spend some geos in a new tool, u buy for maybe 25 geos a machine to explore the ocean and reports where is the easy way to get oil, then in the maps appear the points and u need to expend some more geos for a petroleum tower. Also, when u get a city u start to get money, cause in a city we have people! woow... and this people works! yay! so u get the money from the people or u nuke your city! yeah! Well, these are some new ideas. So what do u think?

Snaky.

Great ideas Snaky!

In regards to the shop, more items appear as you have more money, they are hidden when you dont have enough Geos.. so you will see things "coming & going" all the time.. (really, they are always available, you just cant see them if you cant afford them)

Other ideas are great though

T.

Quote Originally Posted by araT
    In regards to the shop, more items appear as you have more money, they are hidden when you dont have enough Geos.. so you will see things "coming & going" all the time.. (really, they are always available, you just cant see them if you cant afford them)
    Actually, in the "store" that is not true. There are only the three items - it just removes the "purchase" link if you don't have enough Geos.

If you're on an army page, though, you're correct - the number of troops you can purchase for the army varies based on how many Geos you have.

Great ideas! Some of those will be coming eventually.

Default A little remind about the citys...

Just to know, if we taked the idea of the citys, the people inside and the golden, money, jems, etc... lol. Big citys get more jems, little citys nope. Well, everybody know this (im not going to compare my city Buenos Aires with Tokyo lol or New York) but also if u have a big city is dangerous because when u nuke it, u kill the armys but also the citizens hehehe. So u need to wait 24 hours to get the city and also after 24 hours u dont get all the citizens of a city (Example... New York 100000 persons inside at .05 geos for each hour, when someone nuke the city the count its reseted to 100 or 1000 citizens and in a few hours u get the total of the city, just examples)... And i think this is not hard, just some java codes lol. =op

Well, cya all and good hunting (except my city lol).

Snaky. =)