Thread: shouldnt there be more

Default shouldnt there be more

yes there should there isnt that many games and the ones you guys have are ***** i go to another website just like this and theres 411 games and most of them are pretty fun but here this is just sad
    Last edited by SpiderX22; 11-12-2008 at 02:17 AM.

First off, don't use "retarded" as a derogatory adjective. It's disrespectful of actually mentally ill people.

Second off, this website is devoted to Google Earth, not minigames. If you want minigames, go to addictinggames.com or miniclip.com.

Third, the minigames here are added through a forum, which requires special coding, which is alot harder that on some other pages. If you really want a game, request it here, but I suggest going to the abovementioned websites.
    ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾Ľ̃̾)۶

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX22 View Post
    First off, don't use "retarded" as a derogatory adjective. It's disrespectful of actually mentally ill people.

Second off, this website is devoted to Google Earth, not minigames. If you want minigames, go to addictinggames.com or miniclip.com.

Third, the minigames here are added through a forum, which requires special coding, which is alot harder that on some other pages. If you really want a game, request it here, but I suggest going to the abovementioned websites.

OK I won't say retarded in vain anymore

And I want games that submit scores though...

I know about how the games have to go through people in reality hacking them to put the submit function in. The other site does the same thing and that's what I'm talking about. Addicting Games and Miniclip don't include the type of U2U competition I am looking for.