Thread: Problems with oil wells

Default Problems with oil wells

its become apparent its impossible to get an oil well as they are all taken by people like Rasquel and Bastian and because there is no way to attack people who own wells the only way to get a well is to wait for someone to let go off one see my point

Quote Originally Posted by daniel hill
    its become apparent its impossible to get an oil well as they are all taken by people like Rasquel and Bastian and because there is no way to attack people who own wells the only way to get a well is to wait for someone to let go off one see my point
    Yep, I see your point. The initial "gold rush" for the oil was perhaps a bit unfair. However, now it's pretty much an even chance for people to grab new wells as spaces become available.

I may look at ways to attack wells in the future, but probably not any time real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel hill
    I might have assets that permit me to build a lot of wells, but that has nothing to do with hunting for where to park 'em. It took me all of 15 seconds to find a candidate location:

Lat 22.932427░
    Lon 43.177161░

Here's another:

22.985391░
    40.728649░

And another:

26.478125░
    40.387909░

Surely it's not other people's fault that you haven't built wells where possible?

Thank you rasqual thats what I've been trying to tell everyone.