Thread: Plane in flight in Tennessee

Default Plane in flight in Tennessee

I searched by State (Tennessee) and I don't think this has been submitted yet, plane in flight over Tennessee. Looks to me like a corporate jet type.

Plane

36░29'56.48" N 87░58'53.10" W

sorry, according to the posting rules I'm not allowed to post attachments so a link is all I can do.

That's a pretty big corporate jet! I would guess more like a 737 based on measuring the wingspan.

Due to too many spammers, we had to require a certain number of postings before you have permissions to attach a file. You'll also notice you don't have PM ability yet. But the bar's pretty low, make a few more posts and you will be allowed all privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    That's a pretty big corporate jet! I would guess more like a 737 based on measuring the wingspan.

Due to too many spammers, we had to require a certain number of postings before you have permissions to attach a file. You'll also notice you don't have PM ability yet. But the bar's pretty low, make a few more posts and you will be allowed all privileges.
    I think you are correct on the 737, I guess corporate jet got into my head with the 2 engines and winglets. Honestly I didn't even think of measuring, still learning the ins and outs of Google Earth.