Thread: Frog in Desert, Strange Local Myth discussion

Default Frog in Desert, Strange Local Myth discussion

This is a discussion thread for the following file:

Frog in Desert, Strange Local Myth

The iron gate at the entrance to this place has the same frog symbol on it. Many locals claim there are armed men guarding the place and on pilot I know claims there is a large excavation on the site. Does anyone know what this really is?

All I have found to be anything similar to this is about two human remains, both victims of murder, being found at the town of Beryl, Utah (where is frog is located).

I guess that this could explain the area being patrolled and it being a "deep excavation". However, that doesn't explain the frog.

Perhaps this is a coincidence?

If it helps....it looks like the property is owned by

THOMPSON DAVID & DUANETTE J/THOMPSON T

Search google for David and Duanette Thompson and it looks like they are a couple of artists from Las Vegas that create steel sculptures. Not sure what that has to do with armed men, excavations in the desert, and giant frogs, so the mystery deepens.

That land is located in Iron County, so maybe the Thompsons have their own iron mine to create their own steel for their artwork. And created the frog one day after eating some peyote. Just a guess.

I guess if you really wanted to know you could spent $5, get their phone # and call them

Matt
    Matt Fox