Former RAF Hardwick discussion
This is a discussion thread for the following file:
Former RAF Hardwick
Hardwick Airfield was one of the early heavy bomber airfields which was constructed for the RAF during 1941-42 in the East Anglian area.
After the war, the field was turned over to the RAF on 25 June 1945. The station was immediately put into care and maintenance status, and was eventually closed in 1962. The main airfield buildings, hangars, control tower, etc, were demolished many years ago.