Thread: How can i see the lateast maps or pic?

Default How can i see the lateast maps or pic?

Help Me
    Hi to all
    how can i see the latest image from google earth?
    how can find the latest server?
    i need to see my place in latest picture get from google eatrh sattleate, anyone there telll me how can i ?
    tanx

You are seeing the most recent images. Image updates are sent out on a regular basis, Google strives to have all imagery be between two and three years old.

And everybody using Google Earth gets the same images, you can't get fresher imagery trying a different server.

Default Areyou sure ????

Quote Originally Posted by Appletom View Post
    You are seeing the most recent images. Image updates are sent out on a regular basis, Google strives to have all imagery be between two and three years old.

And everybody using Google Earth gets the same images, you can't get fresher imagery trying a different server.

Are you sure????
    No way for my problem?
    Any suggestion???Plz

Quote Originally Posted by eng2009 View Post
    Are you sure????
    Well, I've only been active with Google Earth and Google Earth Hacks since 2005.

No way for my problem?
    What you see (in Google Earth) is what you get. What area are you interested in and how recent do you need the imagery?

Default Appletom

I had the same question. So thanks for the response. I was also wondering if I save an address in MyPlaces will Google automatically update this when I open Earth and click on it with the newest image when it becomes available. Also is this all really done by Satellite ?
    wojox

Quote Originally Posted by wojox View Post
    I had the same question. So thanks for the response. I was also wondering if I save an address in MyPlaces will Google automatically update this when I open Earth and click on it with the newest image when it becomes available. Also is this all really done by Satellite ?
    Google Earth will always display the most recent image available by default. This will typically be from within the last 5 years. You can see older images using the time slider (click on clock looking icon at the top).

The images you see are a combination of aerial photography and satellite imagery.
    Matt Fox