Thread: Software Installed But Not Compatible

Default Software Installed But Not Compatible

Hi

Iam new member
    I installed Google Earth software on my system with operating system Windows XP . Installation was successfull but in between installation an error message displayed that some .dll file was not compatible with my operating system. Please send me a solution for this

Quote Originally Posted by kinnu_win
    Hi

Iam new member
    I installed Google Earth software on my system with operating system Windows XP . Installation was successfull but in between installation an error message displayed that some .dll file was not compatible with my operating system. Please send me a solution for this
    Can you be more specific about which dll file? Did you try reinstalling Google Earth? If that fails try to uninstall first, reboot and reinstall.

Also, please note that this is not the official Google Earth Forum, but a forum set up and maintained by Google Earth users. Although we will try to help people as much as we can sometimes it is better to go directly to Google Earth's own official support site

Stadsman

"Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen."
    -- Steven Wright