Google Earth Research Paper
I am a diehard Google Earth user. To complete my Bachelors Degree this spring, I am required to complete a research project related to IT. My research project is to diagnose the user acceptance of Google Earth.
This report will answer the following questions:
(1) Do users accept the Google Earth application?
(2) Do users utilize the available features of Google Earth?
(1) Is the user interface easy to use?
(2) Can users easily navigate to specified locations?
(3) How does the user feel about the personally uploaded content in the application?
(4) How does the user feel about using unrelated functions in the application?
One of the requirements is to conduct a survey to analyze user data. If you have a couple of free minutes, I would appreciate it if you could answer my survey. The survey should only take 5 minutes to complete. No personal information will be recorded. After I have completed the research project and presentation, I promise I will upload my results to this forum for everyone to view.
Here is the direct link to the survey:
Confused by the tense use...sometimes it "I would use..." and then it's all of a sudden "I use...".
P.S. I don't have a job, so I had a lot of "undecided"s.